Demi Lovato was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday afternoon after suffering what appears to be a heroin overdose, as reported by TMZ.
TMZ states that the 25-year-old pop star was found unconscious by paramedics at 1:48 pm PST at her Hollywood Hills house. Law enforcement then told TMZ that Demi was treated with Narcan, an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses.
While Demi has fought with substance abuse for years, Demi had been 6 years sober from alcohol, cocaine, and Oxycotin according to TMZ.
Last month, Demi Lovato released a song titled “Sober” where she reveals she had fallen f the wagon. “Mama, I’m so sorry I’m not sober anymore / And daddy please forgive me for the drinks spilled on the floor,” she sang on the heartbreaking piano ballad. “And I’m sorry for the fans I lost who watched me fall again / I wanna be a role model, but I’m only human.”